Completely newly developed sport and hypersport tire, which is setting new standards in handling and lean angle performance in both dry and wet conditions for all sports motorcycles.
- Substantial improvement in wet grip thanks to a specially developed tread design with significantly improved drainage effect. As a result of the newly developed silica compound, we have been able to considerably increase grip, riding pleasure and feeling of safety in the wet.
- Innovative “Grip Limit Feedback Technology” increases the level of safety during extreme lean angles as the rider receives feedback from the tires at an early stage in critical situations for a higher level of control at the limit.
- Tire design specially tuned to the new sport motorcycles for perceptibly more stable and precise handling
- Considerably better grip one again, thanks to an enlarged contact area, a new compound, and technically optimized tread design
- Longer service life thanks to the enlarged contact area at the crown of the tire and high share of positive tread in the central belt as well as further optimization of the MultiGrip Technology
- Handmade in Germany
What are the strenghts of the CSA 3 in comparison to the CSA 2: